Brand & communication intern
Whether you’re an undergrad, or in graduate school, Traqué offers a great environment for you to dive into the world of branding and communication. Explore our internship opportunities to find out what life is like at Traqué and see where you might fit.
Position: Brand & Communications Intern
Quantity: 1 person
- Job Description
- Develop & maintain good relationships with KOLs and key partners (corporates, wedding planners, etc.);
- Develop brand identity (stationary), brand standards, SEO & brand’s digital footprint;
- Help with coordinating, executing projects & product launching in accordance with managers’ requests;
- Define and manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of media;
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns;
- Prepare reports as required;
- Other tasks requested by the manager.
- Join us if you are:
- A junior/senior student or a fresh-graduated with passion in the Branding/Marketing field;
- Creative & Aesthetic;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese language;
- Friendly, engaged and highly motivated;
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Foundations of Marketing/Brand Marketing;
- Critical, analytical and problem-solving.
- Allowances (negotiable);
- Flexible working hours;
- Training & development.
- How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mail: [BCI] YOUR NAME
More information about Traqué