Glad that you find us!
Traqué Studio is looking for Assistant Development Manager, hope you are the one.
About the job and Traqué Art Co., Ltd. (also known as Traque’ Studio)
Traqué is one of the very first sustainable creative studios in Vietnam founded in 2013 in Saigon.
Traqué is a leading brand in Branding and Bespoke Design and Craft Service, specializing in Personal Branding, Personal Occasional Events, Corporate Stationery, Seasonal Creative Gift Supplies.
Traqué is the only Vietnamese member in The Artisan Alliance (http://www.artisanalliance.org/), an initiative of the Aspen Global Innovators Group at the Aspen Institute, works to unlock economic value in the artisan sector.
Traqué is looking for Assistant Development Manager who wishes to contribute to a local craft-making and design company in Vietnam to reach out to international market full of potentialities as well as challenges; who has strong personalities and eagerness to support company’s founders as well as team members to develop sustainably through hardship and dedication; who will be involved in various challenging projects which will extend his/her capabilities beyond project management; who will be mentored and coached professionally if he/she is willing to learn and confident to engage to grow amongst other potential managers of Traqué.
– Translate consumer insights into Brand, Marketing Strategy.
– Developing and delivering marketing strategies for the organization.
– Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
– Development and implementation of the Brand strategies.
– Collaboration with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations and deck.
2.Responsibilities & Work Scope
– Overseeing implementation of the Brand & Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing.
– Manage social media presence to enhance brand image and brand visibility.
– Manage external communications such as media, partners and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
– Collaboration & networking with potential partnerships and other local brands. Manage external communications such as media, partners and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
– Fluent in Vietnamese and English
– Manage to see new chances and possibilities with great empathy, genuine intention and quick decision-making skills.
– Profound sales and marketing experience in the Services industry.
– Good leadership and organizing skills.
– Analytical, critical, creative and positive thinker.
– High appreciation and enthusiasm for art & craft.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills professionally.
– Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices.
Salary: from 600$ – 1000$
Send your email to email@example.com with the subject mail: [ADM] YOUR NAME
Find further information about Traqué at
Our credentials @Behance
Our philosophy about bespoke wedding stationery solutions @iDesign