We are looking for an experienced B2B Marketer to develop and implement B2B marketing strategies that drive revenue and are tailored to the type of businesses we’re targeting As a B2B Marketer, you will ensure that all of our marketing collateral aligns with the brand voice, help create digital campaigns for various channels, such as social media and email, and create data-backed reports to present to the BOD. You will work closely with our marketing team to ensure our company’s goals are met. Prior experience as a B2B Marketer or a similar role is required.
Position: B2B Marketer Intern/Part-time
Quantity: 1 persons
- Job Description:
- Design content marketing plan according to company’s strategy and set short-term goals.
- Online and offline marketing: hands-on experience with digital media, social, email, and affiliate channels.
- Generic experience teamworking with sales and design team.
- Generic knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Ability to improvise according to company’s value propositions, that communicate clearly to targeted audiences.
- Exploring audience segments and developing marketing campaign efficiently.
- Identifying new opportunities for growth within the company’s existing customer base by researching potential buyers’ needs and buying habits.
- Execution of content plan towards B2B audience via various communication channel owned/paid/earned by/ for company.
- Monitoring industry trends in order to identify new opportunities for business growth.
- Reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns in order to make adjustments to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients in order to retain them as customers.
- Researching new technologies (digital solutions) in order to incorporate them into the company’s marketing strategy.
- Creating reports that detail key metrics such as the number of leads generated by each campaign, so that the effectiveness of each campaign can be evaluated.
- Managing marketing budgets and overseeing all aspects of a company’s marketing activities.
- Join us if you are:
- A junior/senior student or a fresh-graduated with big passion in the content & marketing for corporate or a similar field;
- Internship or professional experience in a B2B Marketer role;
- Understanding the creative design industry in particular;
- Understand the company’s differentiation and client segments;
- Knowledge of social networks and online tools; Good sense of aesthetic;
- Fast learner; Friendly, engaged, curious and highly self-motivated;
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese language;
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Allowances (negotiable);
- Flexible working hours;
- Training & development.
- How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mail: [BMI] YOUR NAME
More information about Traqué
*Photo source: Pinterest
Comments are closed.