Wedding Stationery Consultant Intern
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Wedding Stationery Consultant Intern to join our excellent consultant team. The consultant intern will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting consulting, market research, identifying business opportunities, managing campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the consultant team wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
Position: Wedding Stationery Consultant Intern
Quantity: 1 persons
- Job Description:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks;
- To be an effective, smooth while working between customers and other departments in the company;
- Giving thoughtful and enthusiastic advices to customers about wedding stationery, occasional cards and accessories…;
- Briefing the ideas and requirements from customers to relevant departments (design, production, finance, coordination);
- Following the progress of the customers’ order, take the responsibility to deliver the order on time;
- As the person who checks and is responsible for the final products before delivering to the clients: ensuring the right quantity, quality, and delivering to the right place, on time.
- Ensure regular sales;
- Actively looking for new customers (besides the assigned customer source);
- Updating sales reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Participate in training and coaching courses with the team;
- Proactively plan contact and work with current and potential partners of the company;
- Proactively propose ideas for design, business, cooperation, and operation;
- Actively learn about trends, techniques and specialized knowledge;
- Actively participate in activities and events related to the company’s work.
- Join us if you are:
- A junior/senior student or a fresh-graduated with passion in the consultant field;
- Creative & Aesthetic;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese language;
- Friendly, engaged and highly motivated;
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Allowances (negotiable);
- Flexible working hours;
- Training & development.
- How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mail: [WSCI] YOUR NAME
More information about Traqué
Comments are closed.