Social Content Creator Intern
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Content Creator Intern to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator Intern will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines.
Position: Social Content Creator Intern
Quantity: 2 persons
- Job Description:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client success
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics
- Actively looking for new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers
- Updating media reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Participate in training and coaching courses with the team;
- Proactively plan contact and work with current and potential partners of the company;
- Proactively propose ideas for design, business, cooperation, and operation;
- Actively learn about trends, techniques and specialized knowledge;
- Actively participate in activities and events related to the company’s work.
- Join us if you are:
- A junior/senior student or a fresh-graduated with passion in the content & marketing or a similar field;
- Creative & Aesthetic;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese language;
- Friendly, engaged and highly motivated;
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Allowances (negotiable);
- Flexible working hours;
- Training & development.
- How to apply
Send email to email@example.com with subject mail: [SCCI] YOUR NAME
More information about Traqué
*Photo source: Pinterest
Comments are closed.