Jobs: Wedding Stationery Consultant
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Wedding Stationery Consultant to join our excellent consultant team. The consultant will complete all tasks assigned by the manager, which may include conducting consulting, market research, identifying business opportunities, managing campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the consultant team wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject mail (and EMAIL ONLY – NO INBOX)
Position: Wedding Stationery Consultant
Quantity: 1 persons
- Job Description:
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks;
- To be an effective, smooth while working between customers and other departments in the company;
- Giving thoughtful and enthusiastic advices to customers about wedding stationery, occasional cards and accessories…;
- Briefing the ideas and requirements from customers to relevant departments (design, production, finance, coordination);
- Following the progress of the customers’ order, take the responsibility to deliver the order on time;
- As the person who checks and is responsible for the final products before delivering to the clients: ensuring the right quantity, quality, and delivering to the right place, on time.
- Ensure regular sales;
- Actively looking for new customers (besides the assigned customer source);
- Updating sales reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis;
- Participate in training and coaching courses with the team;
- Proactively plan contact and work with current and potential partners of the company;
- Proactively propose ideas for design, business, cooperation, and operation;
- Actively learn about trends, techniques and specialized knowledge;
- Actively participate in activities and events related to the company’s work.
- Join us if you are:
- An EXPERIENCED or A fresh-graduated with passion in the consultant field
- Creative & Aesthetic;
- Fast learner;
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese language;
- Friendly, engaged and highly motivated;
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Salary together with Commission upon successful cases (rewardingly!)
- Flexible working hours as Freelance or Affiliate
- Allowances (negotiable);
- Flexible working hours;
- Training & development.
- How to apply
Send email to email@example.com with subject mail (and EMAIL ONLY – NO INBOX) : [WSC] YOUR NAME
More information about Traqué : https://traquestudio.com/about-us/
Comments are closed.